Sunday, March 10, 2013

0

Not Too Formal

               I can't even remember when was the last time I have posted something here in my blog. Haha! Just been very busy lately and too much stress lessens my interest in posting anything in my blog. So, what has been happening in my life for the last months and days? :D Well, I attended the 12th Logistics and Supply Chain Management Forum. All the participants were required to wear corporate attire.


Here's my photo wearing my corporate attire. I wore a dress, I really bought that dress for the said event/ forum. Haha.

               So, that's it! I was excited for that forum not only because of what I have been wearing. I was excited that I will get to see the speakers which I expected to be inspiring. At the end of the forum, I really enjoyed it and the time I spent to that forum was indeed a worth to give.

"Happy moments are indeed memorable."

- joan pink



0 comments:

Feel free to message me. Thanks! <3